Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Al's Visit

I've known Al since my Michigan State days. We took a class together once and then we worked in the same place for some time. Our friendship kinda took off after he came to fix my computer and I bribed him with fried macaroni.

Anyways, he came over for a visit this past weekend and I was treated to some yummy food that he made. It's funny that when my good friends visit, they always cook for me. Maybe i choose them for a reason, eh?

As it was a hectic weekend due to a Cuatro de Mayo party I was throwing, Al and I didn't really do much sightseeing. We just sorta spent it hanging out and cooking. Al has this awesome talent of simply whipping up stuff off his head while I'm doing the washing up. Before i knew it, there was fresh cookie with ice-cream for dessert and fluffy buttermilk pancakes for breakfast! And before he left, he even managed made his famous apple pie(close call though). I'd be a fat woman with him in my house!!

While he was here, his friend Adrian also drove up from Pueblo and I introduced them to Peruvian food!! After dinner, I left the boys to do their catching up while i caught with my party preparation stuff.

It was great to see him again.

Thanks again for visiting Al!

Our one picture together! I am really slacking off!!!

No comments: