Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The weekend Terry came to visit!

My bestest friend Terry came for a quick visit this weekend while his wife and son are visiting Malaysia. We didn't really do much except for a few of our favorite pastime which are eating, relaxing, karaoke'ing and dancing!!! And playing with Tyler, of course.

Knowing that i love to Karaoke, Terry even brought of his own collection of Chinese songs. So, i basically spent ALL day Saturday singing to some sentimental Chinese songs. Ken, who is also a big Karaoke fan, came by to check out the collection too!


The expression on Tyler's face cracks me up!!


My karaoke Buddy!



Tyler trying to read and sing at the same time..


Ah.. heck with singing, swinging the mike is more fun..


Mother and son team..


Terry and I
I definitely had my fill of Chinese Karaoke for a while and the best thing is I even have copies of them and i can ANYTIME now!!! Yay!!

No comments: