Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Party goes on...

Terry and I have come a long ways since our clubbing days. Now that we both have families and kid in tow, it's almost a distant memory! (though I have to admit I've been let out a few times lately!!!)

So, one of the things Terry requested that we do when he was here was clubbing. But since we were both a little rusty at it, i figured we'll take it easy and do a short version of it - from 12 am to 2 am!

After Sushi Zanmai, the group of us headed over to Seven which is becoming one of our hang out places somehow.


The Asian Sensation

Addy and I

Group pic.


Clubbing buddies reunited..


Cheers..

However, music at Seven that night was a little dissappointing. We waited it out over a few drinks and thought the night is too precious to waste over bad music. We downed our drinks and went to Plan B - 'round Midnight which is another bar a few doors down.

It was a different atmosphere at 'round Midnight. It was more run down, full of college kids but they had a little better music. A few of us decided to play some pool first and Addy and I, by some weird chance, managed to win our first 2 games!! ha!


The pool champs for the night!!!

I decided to stop while i was ahead and spent the rest of the night dancing.

Terry and I thoroughly enjoyed our night out and I want to thank everybody who showed up for being there and made it so fun!

No comments: