Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Relaxing Sunday

On Sunday, after a late night, the Millsers household slept in a little longer(including Tyler). We went by the asian market to buy some Dim Sum for breakfast.

Alan left about 11 am for his trip to Florida. Terry and I spent the rest of the day just relaxing and taking Tyler to the park. It was a really beautiful day and we took lots of pictures.


Tyler and I walking to the park


Getting ready for the slide

Time for some music!

I can do this!

Terry watching Tyler

Terry teaching Tyler some safety tips

And offfff he goes..

Soon, the end of the weekend beckons and it was time for Terry to leave. Tyler and I took drove him to the airport and just in time for my friend CK to fly in(hey i didn't forget him this time). Since he had his own rental car, we drove home to wait for him.

On the way, Steffen and the Chandrasekara called and offered to bring us dinner. I gladly said yes. So, a new party has been formed. We had a nice short dinner and had a super short catch up session with CK before i had to put the little tinker to bed.. hmm.. where did the weekend go?

No comments: