Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Transiberian Orchestra Concert

To help bring in the Christmas cheer, the full Chandrasekara, Steffen, Darshan and I went to watch the Transiberian Orchestra Concert at the Pepsi Center.

This show came highly recommended, so i was excited and was ready to blown away by incredible music and showmanship. Perhaps, i had set my standard a little high and maybe they were having a bad day because what I got was not exactly my cup of tea. I felt that what they lacked in musical talents, they tried to mask with lots of head banging and laser and strobing light show. (I wonder if people go into fits in these shows)

When Alan called half way thru the show, I even told him it was not worth the drive!!!

But, to give them credit, it did improve tremendously during the last 45 mins of the show and was actually decent and the last pyrotechnics display was impressive!






Pyrotechnics during finale

After the show, we went out for a nice meal at Earl's downtown where Darshan revealed his past life as a thug!! :)

No comments: