Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Threading, pedicures and badminton

Today i decided to treat myself to some pampering treatments as my gorilla eye-brows are threatening to frighten little kids on the streets.

I checked out a local Salon and chuckled to myself after i spent a whopping 5 USD total to get my eye-brows threaded and a pedicure! ha! What a bargain! Though this is the first pedicure that is done completely without water!! Hmm..

Oh, and badminton. I joined Alan for a badminton session last week and is proud to announce to Steffen that i've successfully sweated in a game!! (though not sure how much of that was from moving). Yes, it was THAT hot. Holy cow. So, imagine how surprised i was when i went to the bathroom and found the bathroom air-conditioned and smells really nice like a hair salon! ha!!

No comments: