Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Celebration

This year's Mother's Day celebration was a 3 day celebration for me, starting with Tyler's school doing a mother and child Luau Party. As it was announced 1 day before, i didn't manage to get any Hawaiian outfit for Tyler or myself(couldn't find it in the mall). But i managed to find an old outfit for Cody, so he was our Hawaiian rep!

Our little Hawaiian!

The party itself was a little chaotic, but it's a building full of little kids, what do you expect?? The teachers all looked really cute in their hawaiian outfits and beautiful leis.

All the sexy teachers..

Sadly, this was the best pic of my two boys.. 

Then on Saturday, Alan took me out for a nice posh lunch WITHOUT the kids. Man, that was nice! I can actually enjoy my meal, relax, chill out.. Heavenly. All parents should do this frequently just to keep themselves sane. The meal itself was really good(watch out for the blog) and the company, wonderful.


Alan and I enjoying a very late but quiet lunch

And on Sunday, i was again taken out for brunch and this time with the mad bunch. But the kids must be trying to be nice to me that day. Cody slept the entire time i was eating and Tyler actually ate when we offered him bread and eggs. I was a happy mommy!!!

My little Codester before drifting off to sleep


Daddy showing Tyler how to use a napkin.. ha! look at his little angelic face!

Our best attempt for a family pic.. doesn't Alan look nice and trim??

Anyways, i know my Mother's Day revolved mainly around eating.. but what's wrong with that?! I loved it!! :)

No comments: