Monday, May 17, 2010

Cody is mobile!!

No, he is not walking! Not even crawling yet though he's doing lots of bouncing and reaching when he's sitting and if he sees your leg around, he'll grab on and try to pull himself up! He's probably only succeeded once or twice.

Anyways, I bought him a walker. I know most people thinks it's a death trap and all. But i grew up with it and i did do a little survey around my house and made sure it's safe.

What i found amazing was he is so much more inquisitive and mobile with it!! Going round the house checking everything out. Took him a few tries to figure out how to move in the right direction and now, when he sees something and he takes off after it(usually that's me!). Now, he can even come up to me and look at me with those pitiful eyes that cries "carry me" (the hands up and whiny voices give it away too!).

Cody in his walker

Wandering around pulling stuff to check them out..

 This is a typical scene in our house on a calm and fine day when Tyler is keeping out of his brother's way!

No comments: