Saturday, May 22, 2010

Malaysia Day 2 & 3

Turned out i didn't do TOO much on Day 2 and 3 so, i'm combining it. Besides, it might take me too long to catch up if i did one for each day!

We took a lazy day on Sunday and just went for a little shopping at KLCC and tried to go visit the Sky Bridge between the Twin Towers but we were too late. We went back to the hotel and found that one of my friends had been calling and leaving messages because he drove all the way to come visit. It was nice of him to wait around and wonderful to see him and his family. His family helped me a bunch when i was a newbie in the US and my last memory of his daughter was a little cheeky 5 yr old! Now is she a pretty young lady at the ripe age of 19 years old! Yikes!! It can't be!!

With the Yeohs

After they left, we decided to go relax by the pool while waiting for my parents to arrive. There were some royalties staying at our hotel and Tyler and Cody got to dip in the pool with the Prince of Johor and his chums!

The Boys in the pool

I think they one outstretching his arm is the Prince.. but i could be wrong..

Not long after that, my parents arrived and Tyler and Cody had a nice reunion with the grandparents. My sister and her husband also came after that to join us for dinner. My sister took us a German Pork Knuckles place that served pretty good food!

Mom and Cody

This is how he entertained himself while we ate

One of my friends from school as well as my parents came and spend the day with us on Day 3. Michelle was my study partner when we were in school but if you ask her, she'll say i spent most of the time snoozing!!(which is true!!) She has a lively little girl named Alycia, whom Tyler enjoyed playing with tremendously! We went to an indoor play area and they went on bouncy castles, giant slides, and ran around soft play areas. They had a blast! The adults just got REALLY tired running after them!! haha!

First stop.. sushi.. Tyler actually ate some! Not the raw fish kind obviously!!

A ride around with Thomas

You ready to rock, Baby??!!

The kids and my dad having a go on the Bouncy Castles.. so funny

Old partners in crime.. she the tough one, i'm the goody two shoe!! hahaha!

And of course, each night ends with a good meal. Michelle recommended this really nice restaurant(unfortunately closed). But the guy next door was not bad. Alycia and Michelle also came along and we had a nice yummy meal and lots of laughter listening to Michelle's tales of maids!!

Alan and my Dad

As it was our last night, a group photo with all the grandchildren that were there that night was in order. Why do people always wait till the end to take group photos??

My parents and the 3 kids

Next stop - USA!!!

No comments: