Friday, May 21, 2010

Malaysia Day 1 - out with the Chua and Lim cousins

First agenda of the day after we got filled up on breakfast was for my sister and I to head out for a day at the hairdressers as i needed lots of help! It was going to take several hours so we told the dads(Alan, my brother, my brother in law and kids) to sort themselves out and we'll meet with them later.

A few hours later with a big hole in our wallets(mine significantly bigger), we found that the dads were still trying to meet up at the hotel. It was a good thing by the time we got there, they got their acts together and we set off to Aquaria which was a nice aquarium at KLCC. So, what is the fastest way to  transport 5 kids and 5 adults? All in one car - the Malaysian way!!

You can't tell, but my sister is carrying her baby!

It was quite the noisy but funny ride and you can see Tyler was completely enjoying the rare experience! Don't worry, we were just going round the corner. There were some questions whether the car was actually necessary!

So, the Aquaria was fun for the kids and adults. Tyler who only watched Nemo fifty thousand times was really excited about seeing Nemo and Dory and Mr Ray!

A photo op with my brother and his lovely boys - Daniel and David

My sister and her hubs and baby Cassandra who slept thru the whole thing

Just to prove Tyler was there that day.. was not cooperative with picture taking

After the aquarium, we walked to KLCC for dinner. On the way, while my sister were strolling and chatting, we looked back and saw this endearing sight.

The Dads..

Then of course we had to take a picture of the corresponding moms. My sister in law was unfortunately sick that day and was not able to join us in the outing.

The Moms..

As it was still light out, we decided to go relax by the fountains at KLCC which provided good backdrops for family pictures if your son were a willing participant. As you can tell, ours wasn't.

The beautiful fountain area of KLCC

He did finally complied to a full group photo!!!

The entire group for the day!

And of course you can't go to the Twin Towers and not take the following pictures.

Tyler with the twin towers

Cody!!

Anyways, here is a random photo of the babies and Tyler. And now that i'm looking thru my pictures, i realized i didn't get very many pictures of multiple sets of cousins together but you go try take pictures of kids!!

The babies

Anyways, it was a good day for me and my kids and i got to catch up with my brother and sister and all the kids had fun. I'm not sure Tyler understands the concept of cousins yet. I think he calls them "friends"! haha!

No comments: