Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Getting ready for Decorating lesson 2

After being mocked by my friend Didi about bringing down the Asian clan, i was determined to be the best student in my next cake decorating class.

For the next class, we're supposed to bring a baked cake and also some prepared icing. So, here they are!

Did some trick taught in the class and made this really flat cake!

And with additional batter, i even have next week's cupcakes ready! hehehe... and i have to say that this is my first ever cupcake after my disastrous first. Never quite got the courage to retry them! But don't be too impressed, it's from a box cake mix! heheehe.. The icing from the class is horribly sweet, so, it's almost inedible, why waste it on good cake??

Next weeks cup cakes

Anyways, wish me luck in my next class and let's hope i make the Asian clan proud this time. Will take picture of the icing we do in class!

No comments: