Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tyler skis

I wanted Tyler to ski this year and so when we went Winter Park and after prepping him for days, he was ready for his first ski day!

The thing that excited him more than anything else is the helmet strangely enough. He kept asking, are we getting the helmet, mummy?? when are we getting the helmet, mummy?

Tyler finally getting his helmet

All ready for his class

Tyler just meeting his teacher

Testing out ski on one foot

After a few hours, i went to pick up Tyler expecting a cranky moody kid. This is what he looked like when he got off the snowmobile trailer.

Still smiling

Check out my antlers, mummy!! I am trying to be invisible to animals!

I can carry my own skis!!

All in all, i think it was a good experience and he is excited for more classes. Will try to do a few more before the end of this season!

No comments: