Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 2012

I read on my friends Facebook status that she is doing quite a few things for Chinese New Year with her family which includes buying new clothes, making CNY cookies, tea ceremony etc which makes me sorta feel ashamed that I'm not doing anything.

Then it occured to me, i celebrate all holidays with aplomb, why not Chinese New Year? I am organizing a Chinese New Year banquet but i don't have any Chinese New Year traditions in my home. Hmm.. maybe i'll start next year! :)

So, at the last minute, after talking to my parents and coming back from quite a funny party at a Chinese Restaurant with Addy, i did finally pushed on and made my pineapple tarts! Nothing says Chinese New Year like pineapple tarts!!!

And besides i still have 15 days to do something, right?? ;)

Happy New Year!!!

May the year of the Dragon bring you happiness, prosperity and health !!!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Yummy! :)
So will we see blogs over the next 15 days with updates?!