Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dinner with Rose-mary and Armen

Armen's mom had hurt her arm recently. And i thought it'd be nice to either visit them or have them over for dinner. But with the boys, we thought it'd be easier for them to come. Less stuff to break!! hehehehee..

Anyways, so, they came and we had a nice time catching up and they are the nicest people to feed. Always full of compliments and asking for seconds. :)

And i had the chance to try a few more new dishes. Yay!!! As there were a few new dishes i wanted to try, i decided to make my Greek Stifado. I felt it was a good meal to tie all these dishes together.

Rose-mary and I eyeing for my mushroom pastry..

Roasted Eggplants with thyme, served with a squeeze of lemon

3-mushroom camembert thyme pastry

Grape cake with ginger honey sauce

All the new dishes turned out pretty good and are all going into my own trusted recipe book. The eggplant was a real surprise. But I like eggplant, so i might be a little biased! ;)

No comments: