Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cake decorating lesson 2

So, for my 2nd lesson, i managed to arrive nearly on time and was definitely not the last one. I had a cake ready, icing ready and all my tools available. I did forget about my cake filling, but who needs more calories?

Anyways, this class was more exciting than the first as we got to ice our cakes and play with different tips and colors etc. and actual decorating!!!

Here's what i finished at class:

I know the color is sorta uninspiring, but it was what i had.. it did look prettier than i thought it would!

I didn't have time to decorate the middle as we ran out of time. But i did get home and practice a little. It's a little ugly but it's my first attempt, so don't laugh!

Caterpillar and Mr Pig.

Ok the pig was initially supposed to be a bear! But i thought it looked like a fine pig!!

No comments: