Monday, December 23, 2013

Ugly Sweater Competition at work

I never understood the concept of the ugly sweater competition. Why would somebody keep an ugly sweater? And if you don't have one, you actually had to spend money to GET an ugly sweater?? I have better plans for my money!

Anyways, i was dismayed when i heard we were having one at work this year and tried my best to stop it from happening. But i lost. So, i had to go find myself an ugly sweater. I was told that charity shops are the best place for such monstrosity. So i went, and guess what? I struck gold! Truly ugly Xmas vest. I had to laugh when the shop assistant pointed it out to me.

But to make sure it would win(just in case other people don't think it's ugly enough), i had embellished with little bells and a giant bow. And for giggles, i wore bulb earrings that flashes and reindeer ears! So, i was jingling and flashing in my ugly sweater..

But did i win?? NO!! I couldn't believe it. There are people with severe bad taste in my office!! I did, however, win the "most creative". Not sure how creative mine is, it's darn ugly!!

This guy actually won the competition, though i think his is actually creative!!

How could this be any uglier??

No comments: