Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 36

4 weeks to go till my due date... and this is what i weighed in last week. 117.6 lbs and 38.5 inches round the belly.

So, it's been an uneventful week, I think. I can't remember it anyways. I think I was just busy at working trying to get as much done before i take off for 3 months. Ooh, that's right. I was stressed all week about work but worked something out with my boss so i "don't get all stressed out" and if i were to go any day "they'll survive".

Then the weekend came by and we spent half of it shopping which seems to be the only thing we do these days. But i think we've got it pretty much covered. We even went to sign up for Costco membership just in case we need to buy things in bulk. Whoo.. serious...

But we did do something fun. On Saturday we went to see Genesis in concert and it was a fantastic concert. I never really was a Phil Collins fan, but i enjoyed it. Good music, well performed, awesome stage work. Very nice. Definitely well worth the effort of lugging my belly up to the nose-bleed seats we got. Alan who actually knew about the group enjoyed it even more. I'll put up some pictures once i figure out how to get it off my phone!

No comments: