Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Week 39 - Final stretch... literally

Well, it's been another uneventful week in the baby delivering scenario although my doctor was hinting rather strongly it was super imminent *wink wink* like sorta thing. I even went for eggplant parmagiana to encourage it because it's "supposed" to help. So, I think that's another myth down the drain.

Anyways, i've been getting lots of questions like "are you having your baby now", "did you have your baby yet" etc. So let's get this straight. I doubt I'll be calling ANYONE when i'm in labor or the next few days after that, no matter how good a friend you are to me.

But here's a few signs to look for:
1) you call my cell and it goes straight to voice mail
2) you get email from Alan either announcing a birth or labor progress
3) you come to my blog and find pictures of some baby that you've never seen before!!!

No comments: