Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What's Alan doing during all these time?

When you read the blogs, because it's mainly written by me, you'll probably find more news about me. So, I'm going to create one for Alan just because i think he's been doing a great job in the background being my water-boy, laptop setup tech, patient listener in my breastfeeding class and of course the proud dad of our baby.

Two weeks ago, he even attended Daddy Boot Camp just to make sure he can be better prepared. Now, at least one of us knows how to change diapers(it's not me)!!!

While he was dissapointed that our baby hasn't arrived this past weekend(he put Oct 20th in the baby arrival pool), he soon got over it and went shopping with me(again) at Babies R US and bought his first toy for his son. Here's a picture of it :



In Alan's words : "It's cute!"

In the meantime, he is keeping fit by running nearly everyday and playing badminton at least twice a week.

No comments: