Saturday, July 11, 2009

Blueberry Muffins

I'm not sure how many people know this, but i actually like to cook. Anything to do with cooking e.g. cooking itself, watching people cook, reading recipes, eat the food from cooking etc. I LOVE IT! Only a few minor problems though - no time, no talent, no good. ha!!

But baking is by my greatest challenge probably because i've failed the most number of times.

However, unlike other novices, i always end up choosing some crazy hard recipes to do like 3 layer cakes, bundt cake with filling and i also turn my nose on cake mixes. Yuck! If you're going to bake, do it right i always say.

Anyways, this weekend, i decided i was going to do something simple and decided to use up all the blueberries in my fridge. So, blueberry muffin it was. I even had all the ingredients in my house!

So, after some mixing and sifting and baking.. i present my blueberry muffins!!!



My blueberry muffins..

Anyways, the blueberries weren't out of the world good, but at least it was not a flop!! Yay!!

No comments: