Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Wiggles Concert

The Wiggles was Tyler's favorite show for some time many months ago. So, at that time, i decided to buy tickets to go see them as a treat for Tyler.

How would I know that his interest was going to be so short-lived? Nowadays, he would scream in protest when u turn it on!! ha!!

So, I was rather worried about going to the show. Thankfully, he seemed quite mesmerized throughout the show. He refused to get off Alan's lap to get on the floor to dance like the rest of the kids that were there.


Before the start of the show..


The Wiggles!! I've actually gotten used to them and don't find them SOOO weird anymore!


This was Tyler most of the night..


I finally convinced him to go up to the stage with me and watch the show up close. He became a little more animated.


Our first family concert!

No comments: