Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Addy's Birthday Cake

It was Addy's birthday this weekend and i promised that i'd make her a cake. She requested a black forest cake and to celebrate her love for shoes and Louis Vuitton, I recruited Hish to help me with the fondant shoe. With Hish's commitment and my constant hurrying, we managed to churn out this beautiful shoe at 2 am!! (only 1 hr late)

Addy's birthday cake

Our sexy red shoe! :)

The cake itself was pretty and according to Damith - my best cake so far! :)

5 comments:

evelyn and patrick said...

You are getting to be a real expert

eileen said...

It's beautiful!

siewgin_alan_tyler_cody said...

Thanks!! We were quite pleased with how it came out! It was a fun night!!

Lil Asian said...

Dear SG and Hish

Its my fave/bestest/greatest/coolest cake EVER!!! Whats for next year?

From: Bday Gal

Siew Gin Mills said...

Well, stick around and be super nice to use and you'll find out! :)