Friday, June 29, 2012

Talking to a 4 yr old

This morning Tyler we were talking to Tyler and he said a few things that made me laugh.

We were talking about Florida somehow
Tyler : We went to the beach in Florida.
Me : Oh yeah, did you like the beach.
Tyler : Yeah!!
Me : You want to go to the beach again?
Tyler : Yeah, but i want to go to a different beach
Me : What do you mean different beach?
Tyler : Another different beach in another place..
I say that truly is spoken like a true Millser!!

Now that he's in charge of his own toilet activities(yay!), we often go to the bathroom and find "surprises" for us(boo!!). Often time it looks a little suspicious. Hence this discussion.
Alan : Tyler, did you wipe your bottom?
Tyler : Yeah...
Alan : Are you sure? I don't see any wipes in there.
Tyler : I did! I'm not lying(a little defensive there.. hehe)
Alan : Well, you'd better, or you're going to get pigu(bottom) owwies(pain).
(I had to of course add in some fear factor)
Me : Yeah, and you're going to get worms too.
(He started to look a little concerned)
Tyler : Then, are the birds going to get the worms from my pigu??
Alan and I had to laugh about it!

No comments: