Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pelican hunting and golfing

While Alan was finishing up a race, i took the kids to the park to run around while i try use my camera. While they were there, Tyler said, "Look, mommy.. pelicans!!". I looked up and lo and behold, there were pelicans in our pond. I think he learned  that from our safari trip to Florida!! :)

Tyler being nice and smiling for the camera

Where are the pelicans?? 

Just in case you think i'm making it up...

Then in the evening, Alan suggested we went for a game of mini golf. We keep trying mini golf because we think the kids will get better at it and we can actually be competitive. They finally understand a little of the game and tried to actually hit it.

So, at the end of the game tally, everybody except me got at least one hole-in-one and i had the worst score. Something tells me i better up my game in the next few years...

Tyler check out the map

Cody checking out this shot

I scored, mommy!!

Alan grooming the next golfing champ

They were intrigued with the hand in the ground

Crazy mommy!

And boys being boys, they saw some Go Kart and decided that they wanted to check it out. Here's what they do before the cars started

Tyler

No.. the picture is right.. Cody's the one up side down!!

No comments: