Friday, June 15, 2012

Things that Cody says

Cody had a late start in speech but between 18 months and 2 yrs, he had made up the lag and has been fully speaking right after he turned 2(i think, see, this is the problem is you don't blog it right away).

Here are some snippets of conversation we have:

I was driving him to school and had a dress hanging in the car for a party later that night.
Cody : Cute dress, mommy!
Me : Did you say cute dress?
Cody : yeah! It's even got a belt on it!
Me : (i wonder where he learns that from, must be from daycare coz the girls got cute dresses) hehehe..

He was looking in the mirror and saw that he had a little spot on his forehead. He was quite unhappy about it and started to poke it.
Cody : (whining) I don't need this....i don't need this!!!
Me : It's ok, it's only a pimple. Don't poke it, it'll get worse..
Cody : I not poking my pimple, mommy..

Later in school, i heard him tell his friends..
Cody : i got a pimple on my head!!
Me : ha!

And at random times he would profess his love to us. The funniest ones is when we would be driving and he would say it out loud.. "I love you, Tyler!!"

Cody.. Cody..

No comments: