Sunday, June 29, 2008

For once, a quiet weekend(for me at least)

This weekend was relatively quiet for me. Didn't really do much apart from driving all the way to Aurora for South Indian food. Hmm.. dosa.. my favorite!!!

Then Sabrina and I drove up to Longmont to pick up my Maid-of-honor dress. It's quite pretty but i may have been a little ambitious about my post-natal weight loss!!

Then that night, we went to see a comedy show by Russell Peters. It was quite good but iIthink we hyped it a little too much that it felt just slight disappointing. Oooh.. and we had our first real baby sitter! She works in Tyler's class, so i was quite comfortable about leaving him with her as she knows his moods well. Apparently they played for a while, ate, and then went to bed - IN HIS OWN BED!!! Hmm.. i think my son is playing me for sure!!!

The next morning, Alan and Steffen got up early for a 5K race up in Lyons. Alan finished in 124th place out of 529 in a respectable 23:54 mins, Steffen finished 162th in 25:16. After that, they met up with Damith and Sabrina for a 7.6 mile hike at Walker Ranch. Tyler and I stayed home and relaxed while i tried to do some work.

Alan came home demanding steak and so I grilled some on the deck. We had Steffen over as well

No comments: