Sunday, June 1, 2008

San Diego Adventures.. not really..

My friends Terry and Carine were having a baby shower this weekend. I had promised to be there. And being one who doesn't like going back on my word, I decided to fly to San Diego with Tyler on my own, despite being sick!! (i thought I was getting better!!). My brain obviously wasn't working.


Tyler on the plane again.. another state down!

Anyways, we didn't really do very much because i wasn't feeling too well. Terry and Carine had taken quite a liking to Tyler and enjoyed playing with him. Tyler also volunteered to be used as practice baby for Terry to practice changing diapers on. I was quite impressed with his techniques. I think he's ready!


Terry showing his diaper changing skills and even dressed Tyler up!


Oh, did I mention a shopping detour on the way to the shower?

We attended their Baby Shower on Saturday and it was nice. Tyler was quite the hit at the party and I had a relaxing time watching what's going on as there were many people who were carrying Tyler for me, though i'm not so sure about what kind of influences he was getting! :)


Tyler sharing a Corona with Jorge..


Tyler flirting with the ladies..


Tyler "helping out" with pressies..

The weekend flew by and it was time to go home and by then i had completely lost my voice and occasionally when i got it back, i sounded like a transvestite with missing syllables. On the plane ride, when the air steward asked me what i wanted to drink:
I said : "Tomato juice, please".
He said : "Diet coke?"
I said : "?????? no!!!!"

Terry took A LOT of picture of Tyler. Here is a link to them:

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AcMXLRmzZtGbu

Anyways, thanks to Terry and Carine for taking care of me while i was sick and can't wait to see their upcoming bundle of joy!

No comments: