Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cake Decorating Lesson 3

Lesson 3 is by the most exciting lesson in this course. We got to learn all kinds of piping technique including shell, rosettes, drop flowers and all kinds. And i found that being prepared for the class really made the difference. I can safely say i was the most prepared in this lesson.. yay!!!

Anyways, we practiced a lot on our practice board and only some on actual cupcakes. I managed to do 3 in the class and the rest i did them at home just for the sake of using up all the icing i made.

I think i have to work on my icing as it looks a little rough and i also have to make my colors prettier. Next week, we'll have a final project for the class.. :)

Again, here's some of initial work. I hope one day i will look back at these horrible work and laugh really hard!!!




I've also signed up for the next class!!

1 comment:

Alan Mills said...

Tyler and Alan tried these and liked them..

Keep them coming